How do I submit my receipts to insurance for reimbursement?

Once we provide you with your receipt, we will help you obtain a form from your insurance company. It is called a “Superbill” This quick form in addition to your receipts can be submitted to insurance. Depending on your policy you may get a portion of the bill reimbursed or it applied to your deductible.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>